Welcome!

A long awaited, much belated "welcome" to all who pass this way.

I hope to share, here, things of beauty;
in its multitude of forms. . .
some euphoric, some melancholic, many otherwise.

    ·····

Chiefly, I seek traces of metaphysical beauty.
Such a finding is treasure immeasurable!

And what is metaphysical beauty?
I wish to be perfectly open in this matter, I do! but can such a thing be defined in unequivocal terms? Words would not do it justice. Thoughts do not touch it. Possibly, feelings alight on its outermost fringes.
Yet, in my vanity, of it I say:

What is, was, will be
A moment fleeting
Everlasting
In Eternity.


    ·····

1 comment:

  1. This is quite... "Phantom-of-the-Opera-ish"... I like it. :)

    I mean this in a good way, of course. In case that wasn't quite clear.. :S

    ReplyDelete